Yacht Hotel is able to offer berthing, maintenance and guardianage services in Riposto. The choice and location for haul-out and yard maintenance is linked to the type of expertise required as well as the timing and overall size of the vessel. We have over 10 years of experience in looking after clients’ yachts and are able to recommend competent and qualified technicians in most areas of maintenance.
Our guardianage service includes the following:
- checking shore power supply;
- checking moorings, rigging and fenders;
- checking bilge water levels and ensuring bilge pumps are in working order;
- checking battery status and charging as necessary;
- ventilating the yacht during favourable weather;
- checking hatches and portlights for ingress of water;
- installing and managing a portable dehumidifier as necessary;
- operating toilets;
- operating seacocks;
- interior cleaning as necessary (extra charges apply);
- deck wash as necessary (extra charges apply);
- polishing of stainless-steel fittings as necessary (extra charges apply);
Qualified skippers are used to deliver yachts to and from yacht yards and we are also able to deliver your yacht to an agreed location before the start of the sailing season. We can also collect your yacht for return to Riposto in the autumn which gives you the opportunity to make the most of the short Mediterranean cruising season without the worry of where to leave your boat in the winter months. For yachts in transit requiring technical assistance, we are usually able to organise electrical and mechanical maintenance at short notice either in Riposto or at your mooring in Taormina.
For further details and costs, please contact George Rizzo on tel. +39 335 8224656 or email the concierge at email@example.com